Tuesday, July 17, 2007







Wedding!!!!

My brother Aaron just got married on the 15th of July! Ya! It was a good wedding. I got to see my sister and my other brother came to stay with us for a few days. Dan (my bro) is leaving today, hes been with us for a few days. It was the first time in a few years that all 7 of us kids have been together. It was cool. I also got to meet my sisters boyfriend, Ben, who ironically has the SAME name as my brother Ben.
AWKWARD!!!!!!

He is like 6'4" and has tattoos and gages. Hes a big dude!

I learned my brother Daniel has quit smoking and drinking which is very good news. :{)
The bride and groom are happily married now and I think are honeymooning in the Adirondacks. He he....wait till they realizes the "joys" of marriage. lol. I wish the best for them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww thats awesome!

i dont think i've ever seen any of your brothers...

but its awesome none the less!