Wednesday, April 29, 2009


This is muh blog so I can put muh stuff on it.

So I have decided to put pictures of muh favorite bands right now. So the first one is The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus lead singer Ronnie Winter. Its only him becuase I couldnt find a nice picture of the whole band. But I adore them! And I am on ebay looking for their new CD as we speak! YAAYY! Ahhh and he is really hot and looks just like Axl Rose just younger.
And Shinedown!!! Muh new Good Charlotte. The next band I will throw all muh rock energy and stalker antics into! I ADORREEE these guys! OMG! So yes I love his band and I just got their new CD for muh birthday from Nichard. And its pretty much amazing! AND- I saw them in concert already so I know that they are good on and off stage. I LOVE SHINEDOWN!

No comments: