Tuesday, June 09, 2009

YEAHHH!!!

Okay so no pictures yet...but I FINALLY got to hang with Adam! YEAHS!!! Happy dance! So first he kidnapped me from the library, we (me, him, and his mom) went to Garcia's for dinner and then we went to go see Angels and Demons. Which was a really good movie, btw. Just incase anyone was planning on seeing it. I was totally surprised cuz I didnt even realize he was in New York! I *kinda* tackled him when I saw him, but I dont care cuz I missed him WAYYY too much! So there...I dont really think he was too bothered, lol. We had alot of fun...and I really enjoyed being in his company.

Thennnn-I invited him to Elanee's birthday party. (happy birthday, elanee!!!) We all chilled around and roasted marshmellows...well kinda. Mostly we ate them "raw" or whatever you call an uncooked marshmellows. lol. Adam, Ravyn, and I hung out outside while everyone else went inside to be crazy. We sat around at like 11 at night listening to AFI and talking about anything. His dad finally picked him up at like 1am, I was so tired that by 2 I was asleep lol.

Acouple days later, Elanee spontaneously decided to go see "Dance Flick" and so I called Adam to see if he wanted to see it. I kinda figured he wouldnt want to cuz he would have thought it was lame...but while I was (IN MY PAJAMAS) at the neighbors he showed up at muh house. I was already over there so I was like "Hey Ravyn want to go see a movie?" That movie was so freaking funny and SO worth it cuz I am over-obsessed with dance movies, and so to see then ripped to shreds was somewhat entertaining. Anyways...we had a great time!

After that we all went back to my house and started messing around in the yard. Adam got my purse stuck in a tree...moron.
When we finallly got it out I realized that a bottle of black nail polish had broken inside of it and everything I own was covered in it. Oh joy...
I walked him down the street where he was meeting his family and some friends.

Basically...I have the best friend ever...step off.
:P

No comments: