Monday, May 11, 2009

A VISIT WITH MY FAMILY!
While we were in Rhode Island, we made a point to visit my sister, Angelica and see her and her pregnant belly! Of course Jon and Javari were there and we had a great time with all of them and even had some extra visitors this time! We got to meet Angelica's mom, Evelyn and Angelica's older brothers.
My momma soaked up all the "Grandma" time she could possibly get! I think he looks JUST like her!!! Cant you see it?!?! Hahaha!
Javari has gotten HUGE since we last saw him! He is crawling like a maniac and making cute "muh muh muh" sounds at everybody! He can pull up and tried to eat my potato salad!!! He just loves company and everyone loves him!
Just look how much he has grown!!! Still as handsome as ever! Can't wait to have another baby nephew to play with!!! I think he has Angelica's eyes but Jon's mouth.Everyone got a kick outta my mom and Javari chillin together and blowing raspberries in each others faces!!! It was very very very funny!!!
And here is me with my amazing nephew! I just didn't want to leave him or my sister even after HOURS of visiting!

1 comment:

Ember said...

Aw! So cute!