Monday, May 11, 2009

We're Selling Our House!So that's TOTALLY not the reason! We LOVE our neighbors, its just some funny picture I happened across. But yep the rumors are true, our gorgeous farm house is FOR SALE! We are headed BACK to Ithaca where we belong. The land of artists and free-thinking hippies. I am even going to a hippy school called New Roots in the fall! I AM SOOOO PSYCHED! I think that really even tho we are leaving our family and friends behind we dont see them that often and its only 40 minutes away so its not like I wont ever see them! And we HAVE to come back here at least every weekend because my BFF and my "little sister" are here and we cannot leave them.
So that's where life is choosing to take us. And of course our house isn't sold YET but its getting there.
No more farming for us, we's gonna be city folk!

No comments: