Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Fun Times in Rhode Island!Okay-so I have been to Rhode Island a couple of times now and I always seem to have a great time! This time I stayed there without muh lovely family and even got to set up a facebook account (ADD MEEE!) and get my nails done honestly by a real professional. (sad-15 years...)
Mady and I took a walk when it was nice weather out and had a fun time messin with her camera, making dumb poses. We walked and giggled and jokingly laid in the road. I told her I was gonna walk to Hot Topic cuz hers was closer than mine. ha ha.
Dan showing me some of his work. Its really amazing HOW MUCH work goes into one logo!
I may be little too goofy for the office!!! Here I am mocking him.
I got to go to work with Heather. She works at Artinium where they do graphic design, and Dan the graphic artist there showed me how he does the work. We ended up chatting about rock music in the end and he said I made him realize how old he really is. We had a really fun time! Nice Guy! Fun Time! Thanks Heather!
It was an AWESOME time and Heather is now donned my "Vacation Mommy" because I swear...I know I came outta my mom...but I am SOOO much like Heather!
Oh and I have pictures of me getting my nails done but my computer is being slow cuz its night so I will add them later :)

No comments: