Sunday, February 22, 2009

Awesome Weekend With Muh BFF, Megan!So on Friday the 13th my momma decided to have a friend over...which meant I decided to leave the house. I ended up spending the weekend with Megan at her Poppys house. After messing around in P&C we got to her house and had a killer time!
Total Freaks. I kinda look like one of those freaky little dogs with the big tongues...haha.
Sad Doggy Faced me. We are funny lookin in here.

Megan straightened her hair with her amazing straightener. I think I look very Fo-sis-ta-cated. My family said I look just like every other American teen. I think thats a bad thing...at least I'm alittle crazier than everyother American teen.
We went outside and played with Megans big doggy Asia. She is very cute. We were throwing sticks in the creek thing for her. She seemed kinda confused when they disapeared. It was adoranble. Megan got very muddy while I stayed nice and clean. We both ended up with nasty socks though. Came in and drank hot cocoa. I love the picture above.

We so hood!
Oh yeah-we be G-ride, dawg. lol...
All in all we had a great time!!!

No comments: