Sunday, February 01, 2009






K-Rockathon 13


Uh...can you spell amazing?


Okay so this was in July but oh well I didnt blog about it then. Jojo (who I was friends with at the time) Ravyn (my neighbor/ best friend) and Jojos dad all went to K-Rockathon. IT WAS AMAZING!!! I mean I had gone to a rock concert before...but holy cow! This was far compared! I cant tell you how many people were there but it was crowded! It was amazing and to make it all better, playing was my favorite band at the time, Three Days Grace! As the biggest one that night! The concert was 12:00 in the afternoon till 1:00 in the morning! Yee-ah! So Safetysuit, Black Stone Cherry, Sick Puppies, Seether, Shinedown, and Three Days Grace. I told my other best friend Adam that I was going and he was like 'Oh man, those are like 3 of my favorite bands!' (talking about seether, shinedown, three days grace) SEE WHY WE GET ALONG?!?!? I felt bad that he couldnt go! I really wish he had! We got all the way up to the front bar for most of the show and we even got pointed straight at by the lead guy from Shinedown (whos name is slipping my mind...) All in all it was amazing! I would totally go again! Oh and my idol-the bass player from Sick Puppies was there and I got to see her right up close! HOLY CRAPPP!These pix are just ones from Google. I could frickin get a camera in! Oh well, these I think capture the idea! I got a T-shrt to remind me to! lol.

No comments: