Sunday, February 01, 2009

MEGAN!!!
Kay so she knows who she is but-I have to tell the world...
This is muh BFF MEGAN!!! I would torture her and put random embarrasing facts on here like...she snores and she is obsessed with Barnie, but that would be mean, dont you think?!?! (And total lies just so you know!) This-chick-is-awesome! We have been friends since 4th grade! Yesh-really. She was the first one to talk to me when I started that horrible school! Sure we stopped being friends for a little bit cuz I got mad at her but I think that acutally made us better friends. Awww!!! We hang alot and trust me we always have fun! Like recently I brought her over to the 'dark side' and made us all emo! I think the pix we took were goth-y but w/e. I just thought I should tell the world how GREAT my best friend is and that if you see her on the street be sure to throw a quarter at her and tell her to keep the change...uh! I mean uhmm...tell her she has pretty eyes...Cuz she does! And she loves them!

1 comment:

Megg said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MAN YOU ALMOST MAD ME CRY... THAT IS SO SWEET.. AND YA YOU BETTER SAY THE BARNIE THING AND THE SNORING THING ISNT TRUE.. WOMAN... I DO TALK IN MY SLEEP THOW.. AND I KNO I LOVE MY EYES I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST PART OF ME.. BUT I LUH YOU... AND IM SO HAPPY WE GOT OVER THAT FIGHT WE WERE HAVIN.. CAUSE IT SUCKED.. BUT YA I THINK IT MADE US SO MUCH CLOSER.. YA WE TOTALLY HAVE SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER.. LOL NEXT TIME WE ARE TOGETHER YOU ARE GOIN ALL GHETTO ON US YO!!! LOL HOMIE G.. LOL WELL CALL ME SOMTIME..

--Megan--
*~xoxo~*