Monday, July 03, 2006

COWA BUNGA!!!!!!
I dont know about you but I absolutly love cows. Some people think cows are just for eating, and yes they are, but HOW COULD YOU eat something that sooooooooooooooooo cute! Adorable. I started loving cows about a year ago. I used to love horses. Yes true I still like horses but cows rule all. look down at some of my other blogs, I think its the first one, you can see the cute little poem written by my mom. I love that, JUMP COW JUMP!!!! lol. If you like cows leave a comment or something. Tell me what you thought about cows, you know, why you think they are so darn cute or why you think you should only use them for eating. I understand that they are a farm animal beacuse I have 2 cows of our own. One bull and a young calf. My favorite thing is to listen to the calf sucking at they bottle. And his nose flares out so he can still breathe. Leave a comment about your cow experiences. I LOVE BRIGHT GREEN COWS EVEN THO THEY DONT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 comments:

Roh said...

Hey I found you Vayda! Thankyou for your comment on my blog UpintheAttic. It's a print from a lino cut I made. Yes I ADORE cows. They are not for eating or wearing. I do buy shoes made of leather but only second-hand so that my money doesn't go directly to the murder industry.
Everything about cows is wonderful. I would love to have one or two of my own but i live in a city.Give your cows a big kiss each from me. You are very lucky. Don't kill them.

Roh said...

(it's a quarter to 1 in the afternoon here!)

Malnurtured Snay said...

Couldn't you just spray paint them bright green?