Monday, July 03, 2006

I have started a collection of sea glass. I started collecting when we went to a beach and my sister kicked up some rocks. We discovered TONS of sea glass. I got my little bag and collected a bunch of sea glass and some flat rocks. When I got home me and my sister saw what we had and brought them up to our rooms. I have decided to collect a few quart jars full and make earrings out of the nice ones. If I get enough I want to make a collage and take a bunch of flatter pieces and push them into some plaster into the shape of a bottle. I think that could be cool. This is if I get enough. We have been going to different places and biking on different trips and each time we have been getting more and more. I think this is a fun hobby and you get a pretty reward for it. I also love finding pieces of glass with old bottle names on them. TOO COOL! I think I that bottle thing may not ever get finished because I almost never finish a project I start. JUST SOUNDS LIKE ME! But I am pretty inspired so maybe it may get finished. If YOU COLLECT SEA GLASS TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE DONE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: