Friday, July 14, 2006


GREEN DAY GREEN DAY GREEN DA

I love Green Day!!!!!!!! They are my all time favorite band. Well maybe not ALL time! But they are really good! If anyone doesnt think Green Day rocks...they are mean. I think that they are very talented! Did you know that when they were kids they smoked weed as a normal thing? They got together as teens and its a darn good thing they did! They came up with Green Day as there "ode" to smoking weed. Or as I read in a book about all time great bands. And on that note...they reallly are an ALL TIME AWESOME BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now its just a "ode" to malking money. LOL!!! Band Members: Billie Joe, Tre Cool (I know I spelled it wrong,i dont know how to spell it) and Mike. Hot Band Members: Billie Joe....Billie Joe...and let me think...
BILLIE JOE!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm......billie joe is so yummy.....so is tre cool....anyhoo. green day rox my sox to fort knox yo!!!

kthanxbyeloveyamyneice

Vayda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elanee said...

Good Charlotte's better...lol!
No, I LOVE Green Day and Good Charlotte all the same. Though Green Day has been around for a LONG time. I love you Blillie Joe!! You too Joel!! And Benji! And Billy! Lol!