Friday, July 14, 2006

I have a friend who really likes penguins. And so I was browsing for a picture of a penguin. I happened upon this! She also likes pink that's why I am writing in a pinkish color. I see why she likes penguins now because they are cute but...COWS ARE BETTER!!!! LOL!
Anyway I picked this picture because they are from "March Of They Penguins" and because I love the little fluffy BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to go pet one! They are cute. Does anyone know why they are gray? And why they are fluffy and then why they grow up all faeth...feath...Not fluffy? I don't know a lot about penguins. Feel free to post if you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah....PENGUINS ARE AWESOME YO!!!! i heart them so much.......mikes my penguin.....hehe dont ask. anyhoo llove you my gorgeous neice. bye now!!


i heart cows too. they rock yo.


and this is pretty good for not reading this yet isnt it?? i think so. kwellthanxbyenowloveya

Elanee said...

Awwwwwww!!!!!

MollieMassacre said...

haha.
the last comment on this is from me.
=]
=]




michael isnt my penguin anymore though.
ChristopherCatastrophe is.
xD