Monday, December 22, 2008

HEY FEY!!!So here is my other baby. I adopted her the same time I adopted Rafiella. Fey is just a sweetie pie. Shes never bitten anyone, she cuddles, wants to run around in her ball, gets along with Harvey, and is JUST a PLEASUREEEE to have around.
The little girls are really liking having Fey around because they are both old enough that they can just get her out and play with her. They are very gentle with her and love giving her rides in hoodie pockets. Our house got really cold today and she got kinda sick so I stuck her in my warm MADE hoodie pocket while I was watching Tommy Boy and she warmed right up in her sleep!
HARVEY BUDDY!!!
aka Harvey Wild Man Jackson
Hmmm....I dont know if Harvey really likes her. Harvey was adopted the day after we adopted Fey and Rafiella Gabriella Sarsparilla. My mom FELL IN LOOOVE and could NOT stop thinking about him and having a house rabbit. We decided it was fate. He is great, a little sciddish. He only likes the carpet, because its easier for him to walk on but in these pix he is on the linolium in the kitchen.Everyone looves having Harvey and Fey around. They are great! Harvey is kinda a lump of fur that hops around once and a while. If you pick him up, when you put him down he will yell at you. (A giant THUMP with his foot.) When we got him he was already fixed so we dont have to worry about him spraying or anything. He is really warmed up to the family now.

No comments: