Monday, December 22, 2008

HOMECOMING!!!
So I went to my first Homecoming at Romulus. I went with my friend at the time Jojo and her cousin. We had a BLAST! The theme was 'Welcome to the Jungle' and they played the AMAZING Guns N Roses song as the theme song. Which was great!
We spent 12 frickin hours shopping for the perfect dress, shoes, under torture devic--I mean garments...EVERYTHING!!! And I loooooved it! It was worth the dehydration and swollen feet of shopping. lol. Cummon...you've SO been there!
Perfection!Carissa in silver and Jojo in pink and black. We all looked great!!! And we had shopping stories to tell each other in the car!!!
Everyone danced and caught up on stories. All my old Romo' friends were really suprised that I cleaned up really nice. Everyone was like "Whoa! You look GREAT!" Everyone did! Nicole, Emily, Courtney(back), Michaela, Jojo, and Casey.
THE SECOND HOMECOMING!!!!
Still great! With a different set of friends! I went to the Waterloo homecoming with my BFF "Uncle" Mollie! We went shopping to get her a dress too, and she ended up with her perfect outfit too! She even had Nightmare Before Christmas accesories. That is Mollies perfection!
Still dorks..hot dorks..but dorks none the less.


Groouuupppp huuuug!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i LOVE youre dress!

very hot ;)